Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Social Media Insanity!



I'm late posting today because both of my kids are sick.  Last night was a long night, and sleep was frequently interrupted by crying and runny noses.  It has been anything but fun.

As such, I'm sure you'll understand the low maintenance post today.  The content of this post is brought to you by Comediva.  This is a terrific website, and they always find a new way to make me laugh.

First, I decided to share a video that shows the extremes of social media addiction.  Many people are addicted to Pinterest, but this is clearly beyond and reasonable level of pinning devotion.  



Next is A LINK to some funny pictures combining the world of Harry Potter and Doctor Who.  I recommend taking the time to check it out, because it really is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment