My muse is kindly pushing me in a coherent path of inspiration this week, so that's good. Maybe I'll be able to focus on one project in particular that's been needing some attention from me for awhile. If I can get a few thousand words done on it and keep up with my normal posts, including my usual flash fiction pieces, that would leave me feeling pretty amazing at the end of this week. We'll see how this goes!
I also have 200 followers as of last night, so that's inspirational to me as well. I wanted to say thanks to all of you! It's satisfying to hit milestones like this one. It confirms that I must be doing something right and inspires me to keep moving forward.
Also, I thought I'd take the time to give a shout out for a new blog hop. Mina over at Some Dark Romantic is hosting the Lunar Lovin' Hop to celebrate the full moon. Who hasn't looked up at the moon and been fascinated by its majesty? It lights up the dark night and brings out the dark creatures of childhood nightmares. So if you're in the mood to let it ignite your imagination again, sign up for this fun event. The rules are simple!
In Mina's words:
- Sign up on the linky list below (where it asks for "Your name" please enter your blog's name).
- Use this badge on your blog's sidebar and Tweet or whatever to spread the word about the hop. If you don't use The Twitter, don't sweat it; join in anyway!
- On Sunday, January 27, 2013, snap a pic of the full moon.*
- Post that sucker up on your blog on Monday, January 28
- Go check other folks' pics!
So head on over and sign up!