Friday, April 5, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things-Week 12

To read my A-Z post for the lovely letter E, click HERE.


It's time to join VikLit once more to Celebrate the Small Things!

This has been a good week.  Overall, I have a lot of writing that needs to get done in the next couple of weeks, but I'm feeling motivated.  Inspired.  Having goals that must be achieved  by a certain time isn't all that intimidating as long as your muse is being kind to you.  When your muse isn't cooperating, however, it can be enough to make you hyperventilate.  Fortunately, I think I'll be able to achieve my goals and remain mentally and emotionally intact.  Yay!

I've been getting a lot of good feedback on my story for the A-Z Challenge.  That's good for my ego, as I tend to be quite hard on myself about the things that I write.

The weather here has been great, so I've been taking my sons on walks.  We go to the gas station and they each get a tootsie pop.  Then we sometimes go to the park, or we play in the yard.  Today when my husband got home from work, we all went to the park.  The kids had a great time!

Also, my son Jude turns 4 this Saturday (April 6).  Time sure flies!  How can he be turning 4 when it seems like he was a baby only yesterday.  Kids grow up way too fast.


3 comments:

  1. Anything special planned for his birthday tomorrow?
    It's been a busy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great now the weather is brightening up. I love taking my dog for walks at any time, but when it's warm we can play outside for longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your son! Glad your writing is going so well.

    ReplyDelete