Monday, January 13, 2014

Express Yourself: 2014 Movie Releases


The Express Yourself Weekly Meme is hosted by Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests.

The question this week is: What movie(s) are you watching in theaters in 2014?

As a mother of two highly energetic young children, I don't get to the theater all that often.  I can't honestly say for certain which movies I'll get to see in the theaters (if any), but I can list a few of the movies I would like to be able to see if the opportunity arises.

Divergent
Transcendence
The Maze Runner
Interstellar
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1

I may also learn of more movies as the year progresses, so this list might grow. Time will tell.

What movies would you like to see in the theater this year?


5 comments:

  1. I did not know about the maze runner...hmmmm... I shall look that baby up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be interesting to see where Nolan goes after the Batman series. I'm going to try to avoid trailers so I don't see spoilers (a futile goal, I know).

    mood
    Moody Writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely Interstellar! Godzilla is also high on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many interesting movies on the horizon!!

    ReplyDelete