Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Express Yourself: Halloween Costumes


The Express Yourself Weekly Meme is hosted by Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests.

The prompt for this week is: What's a Halloween costume you wore as a child?

Unfortunately I have no photos of the costume in question, but when I was in Kindergarten, my mom made me a ladybug costume.  She made the shell out of cardboard, painting it orange with black dots.  I wore a black turtleneck with black pants.  My antennae were made out of a headband with pipe cleaners and little fuzzy balls.  It was a cool costume.  I can also say no one else in my class had a costume like it.

What was a Halloween costume you wore as a kid?


3 comments:

  1. I don't remember most of my costumes. Maybe I was a Ninja?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, a lady bug sounds cute! I went as a cat burglar one year. But I didn't know what that was, so I insisted my mom let me dress all in black and paint on cat whiskers. Cute, but a little ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete