Friday, March 27, 2015

Celebrate the Small Things-March 27, 2015



Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain!  TheCyborgMom and I are her co-hosts.

The A to Z Challenge is next week, so I've been working on getting things ready for that.  It should be a good time!

I finished editing a novella this week.  I'm happy with the way it turned out.  At least, I am so far.  I know how my mind can change on these things.

I also started writing a novel this week.  The inspiration kind of bowled me over.  I'm sure a lot of you know how that goes.  It seems like it's going to turn out to be a YA science fiction book.  Yeah, I know a lot of people sit down with something like that in mind, but I usually don't start writing with a specific audience in mind.  I tend to see where the story takes me.

What would you like to celebrate?


13 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy the A-Z. Not long to wait now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-Z is passing me by again this year :( Hope you're ready for it! And I change my mind so much over projects going through the editing process. Best of luck with the novel. :)

    shahwharton.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay to getting the novella done, and preparing for A-Z! There needs to be more SciFi in those age groups, so I think that's an awesome decision.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Getting a novella done, starting a new novel with a specific audience, and getting prepared for A to Z - that's all amazing! Way to go!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on getting the editing done. I've been hit with some random inspiration for a new novel recently, too. It's fun but crazy at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're rocking on with a new novel idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Listen to you go! I'll be pulling for your A - Z Challenge success (smile). I hope your weekend is peaceful and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on finishing one story, and good luck with the other.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on finishing one and starting another! :) Have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on finishing the novella! Yay for inspiration and starting a novel - YA Sci-Fi sounds very cool. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on all you've done this week! good job. have a nice weekend. Relax and celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very productive week. You must feel great about it. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how you allow the story to lead the genre.

    ReplyDelete