Monday, July 27, 2015

Cosmic Seasoning Update

I promised to keep all of you updated about the progress of my upcoming short story collection Cosmic Seasoning.  I designed a cover for it using Canva, and I think it turned out well enough considering my complete lack of artistic talent.

Here it is.



Some of the stories in this collection are humorous, some serious, and I hope people will enjoy them.

There will be ten stories in all.  They're all written, and I've finished editing and revising eight of them.  I'm in the middle of revising the ninth one as I write this.  This collection should be finished, formatted, and available on Smashwords within the next week or two.  I promise I'll make an announcement as soon as it is!

Thanks to all of you for being so supportive!

3 comments:

  1. That is a cool cover. Great job. I've used Canva too and I like it a little too much. I can spend a few hours playing on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I look forward to reading it when it's out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I'm getting more into short stories lately because let's face it, who has time for full length novels? ;)

    ReplyDelete