Friday, September 30, 2016

Celebrate the Small Things-September 30, 2016


It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain!  Tonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

I've been having a little trouble getting motivated to write for the last couple of weeks.  I'm not sure how much of it is due to pregnancy fatigue and how much is due to other factors, but I feel like I'm getting back on track again.  Fingers crossed!



This has been a big week for me.  I had two book releases in one week.  Whew!  Self-Help 101 or: How to Select a Costume to Help You Deal With People came out on Tuesday. Then Circuits & Slippers, the sci-fi fairy tale anthology that contains my story "Treating the Beast", came out on Thursday. Woohoo!

What would you like to celebrate?







9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on two book releases!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two releases in one week? That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats on the book releases!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting back on track and your new releases!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your two big book releases! Good luck with keeping everything on track!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Yay for your releases! Big congrats on getting out a third novella in your series and for getting a story in the anthology. Cool cover. I'm glad you're getting back into writing. I can't seem to do that. Too many other things I have to do... Have a good weekend, Laura!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Congrats on the two releases! That is a happy week. As for the writing, hope you're back in the swing of things. But when a lot is going on or on my mind, I struggle with writing too. Silly muse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, congratulations! Two book releases, so exciting! Good luck and I wish you many, many sales!
    Don't forget to rest though, it's only going to get crazier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd say two book releases in one week is cause for celebration. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete