Friday, February 24, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things-February 24, 2017


It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain!  Tonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

I self-published my sci-fi comedy story Adam's Apple and the Infinite Regress on Smashwords yesterday.  This is the story I wrote for the April A to Z Challenge back in 2013.  I figured it was about time I polished it up and put it out there.  It's free, so if you'd like a copy, you can get it here.


There's been a story idea circulating in my head for the past two years, but I have yet to successfully write it.  I had an epiphany earlier this week about how I should tackle it, and I feel like I may actually finish writing it this time.  We shall see!

Baby Zoe is three months old now.  She's already growing too fast.



What would you like to celebrate?


8 comments:

  1. She's getting big!
    I have an idea like that - hope something hits me soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe is Precious!!!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the book.

    Your daughter is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always great when you get an epiphany for a story you're struggling with.
    Zoe is too cute. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on publishing another story. I'll make it a point to pick it up. Baby Zoe is getting so big now. Have a great weekend and thanks again for co-hosting, L.G. Hugs. Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on publishing your book and on your other book idea. Zoe is so cute. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zoe has such big eyes, and she's totally adorable! Yay for publishing! It's a shame to let stories languish in the trunk, right? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on publishing! And yay to inspirations which finally get things over that hill - here's wishing happy writing on that front. And Zoe is so cute!

    ReplyDelete