Friday, May 5, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things-May 5, 2017


It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain!  Tonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

The weather here was cold and rainy for several days, but it's warming up and the sun is coming out again.  We took advantage by spending time at the park after the boys got out of school the last couple of days.

The boys had their spring concert at school last night.  They always love performing on stage, and they had a great time.

Writing continues to go reasonably well, and I'm pleased about that.  If I keep it up, I might actually achieve all the goals I set myself for the year.  Fingers crossed!

What would you like to celebrate?




8 comments:

  1. I am right there with you. There has been so much rain this week I need a boat. LOL. The sun is out today though and the weekend looks hopeful. I bet your boys had fun. I hope to plant some flowers this weekend with my kids. Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're writing is going well, I've got my fingers crossed for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had nothing but rain for two straight weeks...the sun may come out for a few hours, but then disappears again, and will either be cloudy the rest of the day or raining...we're supposed to have sun this weekend (with more rain to follow next week), so hopefully some of this will dry up so we can quit getting Flood Watch and Warning alerts. Now *that* I would definitely celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to hear your kids enjoyed their concert and trips to the park. Yay for your writing progress. Send some of whatever mojo you have to me coz I'm way, way behind...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a good feeling, seeing your goals approaching the finish line. Have fun with the kids this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. School concerts certainly make those happy memories for years to come so treasure them, LG :) Glad to hear you're well on the way to achieving your writing goals for the year that is something to really celebrate!!!
    Thanks for hosting this wonderful blog hop - it's so lovely to be able to join in :)
    Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on marching on toward those goals! Writing goals always seem so hard to meet, so it's great to see someone hitting them. Glad to hear that you got some sunshine and the kids enjoyed their concert.

    ReplyDelete