Friday, August 11, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things-August 11, 2017


It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain!  Tonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

School registration was this week, so now it's just a countdown until that first day of school.  I'm glad the paperwork is done, that's for sure.  I love writing, but I hate filling out stacks of paperwork.

The eclipse is coming up soon, and we're preparing to take a drive to Northern Missouri to watch it.  I cannot wait!  I'm the geek who has been looking forward to this event for at least four years.  I will not feel bad about that, either.

I'm having good luck with the novel I recently started.  I've written several scenes, and I'm happily outlining it so I have an idea of where the story is going.  I absolutely LOVE getting excited about writing projects!

What would you like to celebrate?

7 comments:

  1. I think everyone is excited about this eclipse!!

    So great to hear you're having good luck with your novel, keep it up!!

    Enjoy the weekend and the Eclipse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go ahead and geek out about the eclipse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic about your novel.

    I've never seen an eclipse so I'm jealous. X

    http://shahwharton.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great things to celebrate Our son is traveling to see the eclipse too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's going to be an eclipse soon? Why have I not heard about this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some schools have kicked in, others not yet. We book a special event for the eclipse hosted by a local micro-brew we love. They've created a stout just for the event (and I'm a dark beer lover). Excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've been going back and forth on driving to the eclipse. I hope my husband heads up, but he hasn't made up his mind yet. School starts next week here..*shh* I'm not really allowed to mention it.

    ReplyDelete