Friday, March 23, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things-March 23, 2018



It's Friday! Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain.  I am her co-host.

Sorry I'm posting a bit late in the day.  I forgot to write this post ahead of time, and I had a lot of errands to run today.  So the first thing I'd like to celebrate is having a productive morning and getting the grocery shopping done!  Zoe kept trying to snag things off the shelves the whole time, but we got through it without breaking anything.  I'll consider that a win any day!

The next thing I'd like to celebrate is eating healthy.  My husband and I have decided to eat a healthier diet, and I'd like to get more exercise when I can.  Nothing crazy, but I need to get into better shape.  It's a good thing I love eating salad!

I also have a guest post up on the Write . . . Edit . . . Publish blog for anyone who would like to check it out!

What would you like to celebrate?

3 comments:

  1. Eating healthy and exercise will make all the difference. It's all the little things that add up, too. I could give you a list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find when I don't eat healthy, I notice it. I'm more tired (than I already am.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you're getting things done (and nothing got broken! lol) Hope your week goes well.
    ~ Lexa :)

    ReplyDelete