Friday, May 4, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things-May 4, 2018



It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain!  I am her co-host.

The boys have their spring concert on Monday, and they've been working hard practicing their songs.  They're really looking forward to it.  They've always enjoyed performing.

My new exercise routine is still going well.  I've been steadily building up my endurance, and muscle soreness hasn't been nearly the problem that it was in the beginning.  The improved weather has also made it possible to do a lot more walking, and I know the kids enjoy it too.

I also want to celebrate the upcoming weekend.  It looks like we're going to have some great weather, so we'll probably be spending some time outside.

What would you like to celebrate?

3 comments:

  1. I live near an elementary/middle school and walk by their music room every day to pick up my kids. Their spring concert is coming up and I hear them playing the theme song to The Munsters. lol! I smiled when I recognized it. They have gotten pretty good!

    Congratulations keeping up with your exercise routine! I only worked out once this week, but my car was acting like it was going to break down, so I didn't go anywhere for the rest of the week. It finally died this morning, but I'm grateful it was at home and I wasn't stranded somewhere else. We already had an appointment with the mechanic for tomorrow morning, so I'm not sweating it.

    Enjoy your weekend in the great weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great the exercise is still going strong. The warmer weather has me outside and walking more now too.

    ReplyDelete