Friday, July 13, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things-July 13, 2018



It's Friday! Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain! I am her co-host.

I know I'm posting late, but it's been a busy day and I kept forgetting to sit down and do this.  I hope you're all successfully avoiding people in hockey masks this Friday the 13th.


We ended up visiting the zoo last Saturday, and the kids had the best time.  Zoe absolutely loved the giraffes.  Afterwards we also spent some time with friends we hadn't seen in awhile, and that was nice.  Then on Sunday, my son Jude got to try out his inflatable boat that he got for his birthday this year.  He loved it!  So all in all, last weekend was a good one.

I have a bottle of wine waiting for me for later, so I'm definitely celebrating that right now.  Oh, and tacos for dinner tonight.  Tacos are also amazing.

What would you like to celebrate?

2 comments:

  1. That does sound like a fun weekend.
    Hope the wine and tacos were good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fun weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete