Friday, October 19, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things-October 19, 2018


It's Friday! Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain! I am her co-host.

After a wave of downright bone-chilling weather and some snow, we've had a slight warm up. I know it won't last, but it's been kind of nice, and I'm going to take advantage of it. I'm hoping it hangs in there through at least part of the weekend so we can finish putting up some Halloween decorations and get some family time outside.

I've found some fresh writing inspiration this week, and I'm excited about that. Hopefully I'll be able to set aside some time to get this new story idea written in the next couple of days.

I'd also like to celebrate a great turnout for October's WEP Challenge and to thank everyone who participated. We had lots of fantastic entries this time around, though I can't say I'm surprised about that. There's a lot of talented writers out there.

What would you like to celebrate?

4 comments:

  1. We're finally cooling off and I want it to stay that way.
    Hey, even I had a WEP entry this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather around here has been cold, windy, and wet. If we get any warmth, it's for 1 day then it's back to cold. I'm not ready for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm celebrating the cooler temperatures that have finally found their way here to Georgia. Then again, every day my hubby and I both wake up is cause for celebration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've had some really warm days – and I managed to get outside and enjoy the weather for a while each day. It's got colder now, but I wouldn't really want summer all year round.

    ReplyDelete