Friday, November 9, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things-November 9, 2018



It's Friday! Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain! I am her co-host.

I just started writing a new short story this week. There's a part of me that feels guilty for not participating in NaNo, but I'm still writing and I'm excited about the story I'm telling. That's certainly worth celebrating.

I also started outlining an idea I had for a middle grade sci-fi novel. I'm not sure when or if I'll write it since the idea is in its beginning stages, but it's always exciting to have a new idea fresh in your head.

We actually got a lot of Christmas shopping done this past week. We're usually the type of people who wait until the last minute to get that stuff done, so I'm kind of proud that we're on the ball this time around.

What would you like to celebrate?

3 comments:

  1. Good news on all accounts.
    I try to finish my shopping by the beginning of December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New story ideas are always exciting. Good luck with the words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to keep a story idea in the back of your mind. At some point, you might find you can't help but write it.

    ReplyDelete