Friday, February 22, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things-February 22, 2019


It's Friday! Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain! I am her co-host.

First of all, I'm celebrating another successful WEP challenge. We had a lot of wonderful entries for this month's prompt 28 Days. If you'd like to stop by and read some of the entries, you can find the linky here.

I'm also celebrating the fact that I am 28 weeks pregnant. That means I have approximately 12 weeks left, and I'm ready to get to the finish line. I'm getting larger and more awkward by the day. I did get an awesome baby blanket as a gift from my sisters'-in-law the other day. It's so adorable!

Lastly, I'm celebrating the start of a new short story. Inspiration struck, and I had to follow my muse. Hopefully it'll turn out well. This story is definitely different than anything I've ever written before, so writing it is both exciting and a bit terrifying.

What would you like to celebrate?

4 comments:

  1. Twenty-eight days was quite appropriate for you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting there! Woooo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting and congrats on the new joy coming into your life! :) My big celebration is that I have a job interview Monday! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congratulations on being pregnant. I hope your little wonder comes easily and you both have the best of health.

    ReplyDelete