Friday, March 1, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things: March 1, 2019


It's Friday! Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain! I am her co-host.

We bought a van this week. Considering I'll be transporting 4 kids around starting sometime in May, this was a necessary purchase. It isn't fancy by any means, but it'll do the job.

I'm also celebrating the beginning of March. Please let this mean spring is coming soon! I'm so tired of all the snow we've been getting. It's insane. Over the weekend, my husband couldn't make it into work due to a massive blizzard we had. The blizzard shut down a 158-mile stretch of the interstate that runs near our house. The kids also missed school on Monday because it took snowplows so long to get everything cleared.

Finally, I'm celebrating the fact that I bought myself a couple of new jigsaw puzzles to do over the next few weeks. I can't wait to get started on them.

What would you like to celebrate?

3 comments:

  1. That's a long stretch of interstate. Which means a huge amount of snow. It's rare snow will close an interstate here. However, flooding after a hurricane will usually do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for the snow to be gone too. We've had a few blizzards this winter and the last one shut down a lot. Normally, most people just truck on because we're used to it, but not this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm celebrating being able to stay on course for teh fundraiser I'm running in order to help a school stay often. To the world it is a small thing, but for me, it is a cause absolutely dear to my heart.

    Damyanti

    ReplyDelete