Friday, March 22, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things-March 22, 2019



It's Friday! Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain! I am her co-host.

The weather is definitely feeling more springlike. We've had a decent stretch of warm, dry days, so flooding where I live has become less of a concern. The boys have been able to spend their spring break riding bikes and playing with sidewalk chalk. Zoe likes to join in on the fun, though she hasn't quite got the hang of her tricycle yet.

My husband and I have a date night scheduled for next week. We figured we should find a way to fit that in since we have a baby coming in two months. Once the baby comes, it'll be a little while before we get another chance.

I'm also celebrating the fact that I've made some progress in editing my WIP. A troublesome spot kept tripping me up, but I finally like what I've done with it. Hopefully things continue to go well there and I can get some good work done over the next week.

What would you like to celebrate?

2 comments:

  1. Spring is finally peeking its head in where I live, too.
    Have fun on your date night.

    ReplyDelete