Friday, March 8, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things-March 8, 2019


It's Friday! Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain! I am her co-host.

I'm celebrating warmer temperatures over the next few days. I haven't exactly been quiet about the fact that I'm more than eager for winter to be over. We have mountains of snow surrounding our house. One of our cars was literally frozen to the ground. We finally got it to move for the first time in weeks yesterday. Please bring on the warmth! We desperately need it!

We just ordered a new telescope, and we should receive it some time next week. That's another reason to hope for better weather. There's something exciting about trying out a new telescope for the first time. I can't wait!

Lastly, I'm celebrating the fact that I got to go book shopping this week without any kids in tow. As much as I love spending time with my kids, sometimes I need a quiet stroll through a bookstore by myself.

What would you like to celebrate?

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy that quiet moment at the book store.
    We got rid of my old telescope years ago but it would be fun to have a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was out on errands yesterday and I saw someone had dug out their bike that had been completely buried. There was a bike-shaped imprint in the snowbank. LOL

    ReplyDelete