Friday, August 16, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things-August 16, 2019


It's Friday! Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain! I am her co-host.

This post is coming late, and I'm sorry for that. A lot has been going on, but better late than never, right?

The first thing I'm celebrating is that my boys start school next week. They're both excited to see their friends again on a regular basis and to learn new things. As much as I love them, I'm also looking forward to having them out of the house for a few hours a day.

Daisy is now three months old! She's been so interactive lately. I love it when she smiles and laughs. She's growing so fast I can hardly believe it.

Finally, the next Write...Edit...Publish Challenge is happening next week from the 21st to the 23rd! You can find details here!


What would you like to celebrate?

5 comments:

  1. It won't be total peace and quiet, but it will be less chaos, won't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see Lexa here again! I've applied to join Celebrate the good things, again. Cheers 🌹

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's late here, forgot to say you do have something to celebrate, two boys off to school.... loved the description of your little one 🌹

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also looking forward to some quiet hours with the kids at school but will have to wait until Sept. 5th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My older sister probably is on the same page with you and is looking forward to my nephews going back to school.

    ReplyDelete