After an insanely busy weekend, I have so much housework and other things that need to be done, I don't know where to start. Seriously, how do dishes pile up so fast even when you're barely home? Does someone break into our house for the sole purpose of dirtying my dishes? And laundry. Argh!
Oh well. The plan for today is simple.
- Consume more coffee.
- Start laundry.
- Make lunch.
- Generally make sure the kids are looked after.
- Schedule some blog posts while the littlest child naps.
- Do any other housework I can fit in during nap time.
- Take kids to the gas station for suckers, then to the park.
- Make dinner.
- Do more cleaning while the kids create a path of destruction in my wake.
- Begrudgingly acknowledge the dishes.
- Put the kids to bed.
- Once the house is cleaned to my satisfaction, sit down to write.
That's a startlingly long list, isn't it?
Oh well. In an attempt to procrastinate a little more, I'll share some pictures from this weekend.
|Lyle with a birthday cupcake.|
|A picture of Lyle, Jude, and my nephew Asher.|
|My son Jude with a wooden train. He loves his trains!|
|Lyle and Asher being distracted.|