Friday, October 7, 2016

Celebrate the Small Things-October 7, 2016



It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain!  Tonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

I've been doing my best to write while battling an unpleasant head cold.  Not the most fun, but I've still managed to be somewhat productive.

My birthday is Tuesday.  I plan on treating myself to a small book shopping excursion.  That sounds like a great way to celebrate a birthday.

The kids have had a fun week.  It's Homecoming, and they've been doing all kinds of extra activities at school.  Today they're taking part in a parade, and they're all excited about it.

What would you like to celebrate?


9 comments:

  1. Sorry about the cold. Hope you feel great in time for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the cold will be over soon. They are such a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you start feeling better soon! I'm celebrating over at twobookminimum.wordpress.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuk about the headcold. I am unproductive when sick and just want to be babied. Good thing I don't get sick often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy your birthday and your shopping! Here's to the cold going away soon. We've got things to celebrate, my birthday was yesterday, my daughter's is on Monday, my blog's is on Tuesday (that counts!) and then we've got two more after that in October!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't get much of any writing done when I have a cold. My brain feels as stuffed up as my sinuses.
    Happy Birthday and enjoy that book shopping! That's one of the best ways I can think of to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a wonderful birthday, and that your head cold subsides!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear you're under the weather...especially with your birthday. Happy birthday and may you feel chipper during that shopping spree!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We only had Homecoming in high school. I'm glad your kids are enjoying the festivities! Book shopping!!! Definitely the best way to spend your birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete