Friday, May 19, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things-May 19, 2017



It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain!  Tonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

Have you ever had one of those crazy weeks that leave you stunned, and not in a good way?  That was this past week. There were family feuds.  A family member had a rare and scary medical emergency.  (I don't want to share details for sake of privacy, but I can tell you that the person involved is okay and doing as well as can be expected.)  I am now celebrating the fact that life seems to be on an even keel again. At least for now.  I hope it stays that way.

The boys started T-ball this week.  They're very excited about this.  Zoe and I got to enjoy watching them practice.

My writing suffered slightly, which is to be expected with a week like we've had, but I'm getting back to it now.  I'll happily celebrate that.

What would you like to celebrate?


14 comments:

  1. Sorry about your crazy week, glad things are returning to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your tough week. Medical problems are so stressful. I hope your weekend and coming week are much better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the medical scare. And the crappy feuding. I bet you are celebrating a week like that being over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry things have been crazy. Hopefully it'll stay normal for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Medical emergencies can bring out the worst in people. Glad things are back on an even keel. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your family member is okay. Health issues from me or a family member always derails my writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a much better week next week and things continue to improve for your family member. Those things are very scary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to hear about your crazy week, but we all go through those. Glad to hear your family member is better. I hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. TGIF, and the week is over. Enjoy your weekend. Abundant blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A rare and scary medical drama...sounds very heavy. Glad to hear things are okay. It's always the way with us non professional writers: we just have to fit writing in around life with all its challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you should celebrate that the week's behind you. Glad to hear that everything worked out. And may the next week be much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so sorry. I can definitely relate to insane weeks...just had one far to recently and am definitely looking forward to make vacation this weekend for exactly that reason.

    I hope everything's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm happy to know your week evened out and your family member is doing better. Yay for T-ball too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Celebrating making it through another week without too many asthma issues. Yay for albuterol!

    ReplyDelete