Friday, July 21, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things-July 21, 2017



It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain!  Tonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

We've been undergoing the grueling process of switching bedrooms.  Our two boys share a room, and as they get bigger and collect more toys, they're getting more and more crowded. Meanwhile, my husband and I have a large bedroom, but we only sleep in it and that's it.  Since the boys would make better use of the large space, we're trading with them.  It's amazing just how many things need moved, but we're getting close to being done.  They're definitely excited about the switch.

Zoe will be eight months old tomorrow.  She can move her walker around like a pro, sit on a blanket and play for long stretches of time, and she's kinda sorta almost crawling.  It's more of an army crawl, but she's impressively fast at it.  I definitely need to be careful what I leave within her reach. She's also teething, so she's a little cranky some days, but it's not too bad.

Writing is somehow going okay with everything else going on. I'll definitely celebrate that.

What would you like to celebrate?

3 comments:

  1. That's a big switch but I'm sure the boys will appreciate it.
    Just think of all that exercise as you chase Zoe all over the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies doing army crawls are the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Late checking my Friday Small Things posts - sorry! Sounds like you're staying busy. We added a puppy to our household - yikes!

    ReplyDelete