Friday, February 23, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things-February 23, 1028


It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain!  I am her co-host.

I'm celebrating getting a new laptop!  My old one has its fair share of issues, including missing keys.  This new one has a touchscreen, which my kids absolutely love.  It also works wonderfully so far, and I'm pretty excited about that.

I also reached 70k in my novel this week.  It's crazy that I've made it that far considering my only time to get good writing done is after the kids go to bed.  I'm typing this post ahead of time, so Zoe is currently climbing all over me.  I could never write an entire novel like that.

The latest Write . . . Edit . . . Publish event happened earlier this week.  If you'd like to read some great pieces centered around the theme In Too Deep, then check them out!  You can find the list of entries here!

What would you like to celebrate?

5 comments:

  1. 70K!!! That is no small thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome word count!
    Enjoy your new touchscreen computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the new computer!!! And YAY for hitting 70k!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new laptop. Ours is at least 10 years old. It's slow, but it still works, so I'll use it until it dies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! New laptops are fun. Congrats on hitting 70K too. =)

    ReplyDelete