Friday, March 16, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things-March 16, 2018



It's Friday, and that means it's time to Celebrate the Small Things.  Our thoughts are with our wonderful host Lexa Cain as she endures some heartbreaking personal struggles.

I'm celebrating a chance to do something fun with my kids.  The elementary my boys attend are having a carnival and family movie night this evening.  They're so excited about it, and I'm sure it will be a good time.

I'm also celebrating good weather.  It's been lovely here the past couple of days, and I hope that means spring is truly around the corner.

WRiTE CLUB's submission period is open, and if you want to take part, the deadline is April 1st!  If you've ever thought of submitting, now is your chance!

What would you like to celebrate?

2 comments:

  1. You guys have a fun time tonight! What's the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun time! Can you send me some nice weather? Preferably warm.

    ReplyDelete