Friday, May 25, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things-May 25, 2018



It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain!  I am her co-host.

I'm posting super late today.  I'll be honest and say I just plain forgot to.  I wish I had a better excuse for that, but I don't.

It's been a weird and stressful week, so rather than rehash all that (don't worry, we're all okay, it's just been a bit crazy), I thought I'd take the time to help promote someone else's work.  A good book is always worth celebrating, right?



SOME VERY MESSY MEDIEVAL MAGIC 
By C. Lee McKenzie

Pete’s stuck in medieval England!

Pete and his friend Weasel thought they’d closed the Time Lock. But a young page from medieval times, Peter of Bramwell, goes missing. His absence during a critical moment will forever alter history unless he’s found.

There’s only one solution - fledgling wizard Pete must take the page’s place. Accompanied by Weasel and Fanon, Pete’s alligator familiar, they travel to 1173 England.

But what if the page remains lost - will Pete know what to do when the critical moment arrives? Toss in a grumpy Fanon, the duke’s curious niece, a talking horse, and the Circle of Stones and Pete realizes he’s in over his young wizard head yet again...

Release date – May 15, 2018
Juvenile Fiction - Fantasy & Magic/Boys & Men
$13.95 Print ISBN 9781939844460
$3.99 EBook ISBN 9781939844477

C. Lee McKenzie has a background in Linguistics and Inter-Cultural Communication, but these days her greatest passion is writing for young readers. When she’s not writing she’s hiking or traveling or practicing yoga or asking a lot questions about things she still doesn’t understand. 


Links:

What would you like to celebrate?

3 comments:

  1. Well I hope this next week is better. Nice of you to promote Lee's book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope next week is better for you. Lee's book has been getting around. Good for her. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting about Lee's book. I hope you have a really good week.

    ReplyDelete