Friday, June 15, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things-June, 15, 2018



It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain!  I am her co-host.

Today marks 13 years since my husband first asked me out.  It's kind of crazy that it's already been this long.

Awhile back I kind of got hung up on finishing the first draft of my WIP.  The ending has been giving me some trouble.  After several attempts at getting things going again, I finally made some good progress on it this week, and if all goes well, I think I should be able to finish this draft soon.  Fingers crossed.

A week from today, we're leaving for a brief trip to Illinois to visit family.  It'll probably be a fun trip, though spending several hours in a car with three kids should be an interesting experience.

What would you like to celebrate?

3 comments:

  1. Our first date is close to thirty years ago. The time passes quickly, doesn't it?
    Good luck with that road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A special day then!

    Hope you finish your WIP soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome you remembered that date. I never remember stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete