Friday, December 7, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things-December 7, 2018



It's Friday! Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain! I am her co-host.

I'd like to start this celebration by announcing that, as of yesterday, I have a new nephew! The kids are excited about having a new cousin in the family.

I'm also celebrating the fact that we're essentially done with Christmas shopping. We still have to pick up a few stocking stuffers, but the majority of the work is done. This is the earliest we've ever finished with our shopping, and I'm pretty happy about that. It makes life far less stressful.

I'm also nearly done with the rough draft of a short story. I plan to finish it in the next couple of days, then edit and submit it. Regardless of whether submission goes well, I'm always happy to have finished a story.

What would you like to celebrate?

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel good to have the shopping done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said it wrong one year, and now we call them stuffing stockers. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all those things. I have one more gift that I want to make and I'll get that out of the way next Monday.

    ReplyDelete