Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Express Yourself: Character Crushes


It's time for another post dedicated to the Express Yourself Weekly Meme, brought to you by Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests.

Who are your character crushes?

I doubt I could ever make a complete list here.  There are simply too many awesome characters out there!  However, who could ever think that's a bad thing?

Quinn Mallory-As a kid, I loved the show Sliders.  I still do, in fact.  He was my first character crush.  I was in 5th grade when I started thinking about how cute he was rather than just the plot for the episode.  Plus he played a science genius. What can I say?  I didn't stand a chance against that.

Daryl Dixon-Anyone who loves The Walking Dead can understand this one. In many ways, he's not my normal type of guy, but that doesn't matter.  He's tough, he's loyal, and he's good looking.

Captain Jean Luc Picard-He's firm, he's commanding, he's highly intelligent, and no one pulls off the bald look quite as well as he does.  Plus he could take me for a ride in his starship!

Wil Wheaton-Yes, I know Wil Wheaton is an actor, not a character, but he plays a jerk version of himself in The Big Bang Theory.  He also plays a great jerk in The Guild.  So, to cover my bases, I'll just say Wil Wheaton is awesome!

The Cast of Firefly-This has to be one of the best shows to go to for great characters!  Wash is funny and charming, Mal Reynolds is handsome and complex, Simon is intelligent and definitely good looking.  Jayne isn't trustworthy, but he's certainly entertaining.  The women in this show are also amazing!  I often wish I could be them, at least for the day!  Kaylee is sweet and girly, though she's frequently covered in engine grease.  Plus, any woman with that kind of mechanical skill is sexy.  Inara is skilled in what she does, River is admittedly insane but can majorly kick butt, and Zoe is tough as nails. Seriously, how can a show possibly have more crush-worthy people than that?

That's enough from me.  Who are your character crushes?




4 comments:

  1. OMG! I loved Sliders too!
    Daryl... yummmmm
    Wil Wheaton?
    The whole cast of Firefly... girl you are gonna be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Walking Dead! Daryl Dixon would be a great asset to have around. :)
    I've never heard of Sliders, but it sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, Sliders,
    Let's see: Remington Steel
    Bond - Danial Craig
    Batman - played by Michael Keaton

    Oops, now hubby is jealous - :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Kaylee! She's both cute and sexy. Liked her on Stargate: Atlantis as well.

    ReplyDelete