Wednesday, May 22, 2013

3 Up Blog Hop


I thought I'd give a quick shout out for a blog hop I recently learned about. Randi Lee over at The Emotional Process of Writing a Novel came up with the idea.  All you have to do is say you want in, and you'll be added to a list.  Your name will be paired with someone else on the list, and at their convenience, they will visit your blog.  After reading a couple of posts, they'll tell you three things that they like about you or your blog.

The next person to sign up after you will be the one you visit.  Once you have the information, you can head on over to their blog at your convenience and give them three positive things that you like about them or their blog.

That's it!  All you need to do is visit one person one time and give them 3 Up! Hence the name of the blog hop.  It's quick, easy, and a good way to network with your fellow bloggers!  It's also a confidence booster, and who couldn't use that every now and then?

To learn more and sign up, click here.

5 comments:

  1. Signed up when she first announced it and already know who I need to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing it on LG, I think it a wonderful way to pay it forward! Everyone needs to hear the positive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already got my 3-Up person! I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, thank you so much for mentioning this on your blog! I really appreciate it :D Yolanda Renee actually came over from your site, and she's your "Upee!" Her blog address is: http://yolandarenee.blogspot.com/

    No need to rush in giving her your ups. Whenever you have time is more than fine :)

    Thanks again, this means a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete