Monday, September 30, 2013

Some Humorous Inspiration for Your Muse


Sometimes Mondays can just feel a bit icky.  You know how it is.  Your mind feels sluggish, and you aren't quite ready for the usual routine of a weekday.

Well, that's how I'm feeling today.  So, to get my mind working, at least creatively speaking, I sought out some funny videos.  (You might call it procrastination, and it isn't . . . well maybe . . . oh, I don't know, even if it is, it's at least a potentially valuable form of procrastination.)

This first one has a little fun with language and the art of essay writing in school. This is an example of how not to write essays.  So if you're in school, or simply want a good laugh, watch this.



This second video features Matthew Lewis (a.k.a. Neville Longbottom) playing innuendo bingo.  It's replete with examples of how the way you phrase things can inadvertently change the meaning.  So if you love language, or Harry Potter, you need to watch this!



Now that I've been sufficiently entertained, perhaps I will be able to get some writing done.  Wish me luck!

1 comment: