Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Express Yourself: Contents of My Purse


The Express Yourself Weekly Meme is brought to you by Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests.

The question for this week is: What do you carry around in your purse or wallet? Pictures would be nice.

I'm not one to carry a whole lot in my purse like some people I know, though I do tend to hoard papers far longer than I should.

Below is a picture of my purse.  I've had it for a few years now.  I'm not one to spend money on a new purse, though I should probably make the investment once in awhile.


Below is a picture of what is currently to be found in my purse.


-Wallet
-Pouch for odds and ends
-A handful of pencils
-Lead for pencils
-Carmex
-Pouch of pop rocks
-A necklace
-A bracelet
-Tylenol
-Pouches of sunscreen

I also usually have a small notebook and my flash drive, but those items were not in my purse when I sat down to do this.

Exciting, huh?

What do you carry in your purse or wallet?




4 comments:

  1. Fun. Pouches of sunscreen are a great idea. I don't think I have seen them before. I don't carry a purse, so this would be easy for me, just my tiny wallet and mobile phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Pop Rocks! I haven't had those in years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmex is a lifesaver, especially in the winter! It's a staple for me. :D

    ReplyDelete