It's time for the Bucket List Blog Hop! Sherry Ellis and Suzanne Drazic are our wonderful co-hosts. The goal is simple. Write up a list of what you'd like to do before you kick the bucket. Life is short, after all, and you've got to fit in all the awesomeness you can!
Here's my list. It is by no means complete, and I'll undoubtedly keep mentally adding to it.
1. Take a commercial flight into space. (This is contingent upon many factors, but if it's possible, I want to do it.
2. Publish a novel.
3. Go skydiving.
4. Ride in a hot air balloon.
5. Learn Klingon.
6. Visit Stonehenge.
7. Visit the pyramids of Giza.
8. See the Great Barrier Reef.
9. Visit the Great Wall of China.
10. Go bungee jumping.
11. Learn to fly a plane.
12. Finally learn how to dance like I'm not just having a massive muscle spasm.
13. Take an awesome family vacation.
14. Learn how to do a podcast.
15. Go to Ireland and have a drink in a pub. I'll probably loudly and obnoxiously sing a pub song while I'm at it.
What would be on your bucket list?