Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Express Yourself:MBTI Personality


The Express Yourself Weekly Meme is hosted by Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests.

The prompt for this week is: Do you know your MBTI personality?  If so, please share.  If not, go take the test!  Please.  http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

I took the test, and here are my results.

INTJ


Introvert (67%) Intuitive (88%) Thinking (25%) Judging (33%)

*You have a distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
*You have a strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)
*You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
*You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

I do make it a point to be logical whenever I can.  I'm a science buff.  I can even be overly logical about my writing, even though that is the area in my life where I tend to channel most of my emotions.  Therefore, I'm not surprised by this result.  Apparently people like me are also easy to misread or misunderstand.  All I can say is that I've been there and done that. Especially in high school.  Eek!


Fortunately for all, I tend to be more tactful than House.  

It's also interesting to note that another test also pegged me as an INFJ.  Given that the first test showed me having only a moderate preference of thinking over feeling, this doesn't seem that surprising.  I guess I may walk on the line a bit between the two, but I don't see that as a bad thing.  Either way, if you look at the percentages of people who score as either of those (1-3% for INFJ and 2-4% for INTJ according to Wikipedia), you can conclude that I'm weird.  I'm just fine with that.

What is your MBTI personality?



8 comments:

  1. I have never taken the test, but I know for sure that I'm more an introvert and a feeler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never taken the test.
    No one is as tactless as House...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to take the test!!! I'm soooo intrigued… (And I love House, lol…)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've taken the test a number of times. For a while I was testing as an ENFP, but when I took the actual full test I came out an INFP.

    I never cared for House much. He was a genius, but had no people skills and was very selfish. The world revolved around him, as far as he was concerned. He didn't care what the implications were for anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. House is great.
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/391109548864443023/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm so glad we did this!! Thanks for part-taking. I was thinking the test was going to detour people. Love House!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so cool reading others results! I think it's neat you're INTJ borderline INFJ. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved taking this test. Learned a bit about myself. I took it once and scored INFP. Have a great night. Eva

    ReplyDelete