Friday, May 27, 2016

Celebrate the Small Things-May 27, 2016



It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain.  Tonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

I'm not going to lie.  It's been a bit of a rough week.  The illness I mentioned last week spread throughout the house.  I got sick.  My oldest son Jude got sick.  No fun.  One of our cars also broke down.  We still haven't gotten it fixed, either.  With my husband at work and illness prevailing, it's hard to deal with those kinds of things.

Still, even with all that, there's been plenty to celebrate.  I got a piece of good news this week, though I'm not yet able to share what it is.  I promise I'll let all of you know as soon as I can!  That makes for two pieces of good news that I'm sitting on for now.  Keeping good news quiet can be difficult sometimes, can't it?

Jude also had a showcase at school this week.  He made models of the Sun, Earth, and the Moon.  I think they looked pretty neat.  Here's a picture.


What would you like to celebrate?



8 comments:

  1. Sorry about the illness and the dead car. Next week will be better! And maybe soon we'll get to hear the good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES, sorry about the spreading sickness, that's rough. I remember that happening here too!!

    You're teasing us? I can't wait to hear the good news!!

    Jude did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that everyone got sick. Everything comes to a screeching halt when that happens and things like dead cars have to wait. I like your son's models! Looking forward to hearing the good news!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so understand the illness. Was down for over a week with some kind of flu. Just beginning to feel better. I hope everyone there is feeling better! So excited to hear your two pieces of good news.. waiting oh so impatiently! Your son's models are adorable! You may have an artist on your hands! Have a great weekend.

    Lori's CtST @ As the Fates Would Have It

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been a cruddy week for me too. Tomorrow I'll celebrate the fact that it's over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great models!
    So sorry to hear about the bad week. Hopefully, it will be a long time before something else comes through.
    Can't wait to hear your news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds interesting - TWO secret pieces of good news - hope you can tell us soon? As for your bad week next week surely then has to be better! Take care :)
    Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry you all got sick. (My husband manages to pass every illness he has to me too.) Yay for fun models! I can't wait to hear your news!

    ReplyDelete