Friday, December 21, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things-December 21, 2018


It's Friday! Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain! I am her co-host.

I'm celebrating the fact that my son Lyle got student of the month for his class, and he got to be honored at a high school basketball game last night. Both he and Jude were excited to watch the game, and Zoe kept following the tiger mascot around the school so she could hug him. All in all, it was a good night.

Editing on my novel WIP is going slow, but I'm happy with the progress I've made so far. I plan to keep working on it as much as I can over the next week, though I'm certainly going to be busy with other things, too. We'll see how it goes.

To all of you out there who celebrate, I'd like to say Merry Christmas! My kids are definitely excited. I absolutely love watching them get out of bed on Christmas morning and rush to the tree to open their presents.

What would you like to celebrate?

2 comments:

  1. Funny!
    Merry Christmas.
    And I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful holiday season!
    :snowflake: ❄️
    Wishing you and your loved ones peace, health, happiness, and prosperity in the coming New Year. Thank you for your kindness and caring.

    Congrats to the kid on the achievement. Well done!

    - J

    ReplyDelete