Friday, January 25, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things-January 25, 2019



It's Friday! Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain! I am her co-host.

We had a brief wave of illness hit our house. My husband and Zoe got it the worst, but they're both on the mend now. The boys and I only ended up having a bit of a cold. Still unpleasant, but it could have been worse. I'm definitely glad Zoe is doing better. She had a miserable couple of days where she was attached to my hip most of the time.

Winter finally hit us in full force. Between snow and intense winds that are resulting in wind chill temperatures of well below zero, the boys have missed three school days in the last week so far. One of the days they did have school ended with an early out. As of the time I'm writing this, I have no idea if they're having school today either. The wind chill could get as low as 30 degrees below zero overnight, so who knows? Why am I celebrating this? Well, we've had plenty of family time this week as a result, and we all stayed safe. That's the main thing.

I'd also like to celebrate cookies. I was badly craving something with chocolate in it, so I caved in and bought some. I'll blame pregnancy cravings for that one.

What would you like to celebrate?

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your snow days together. That is really, really cold. Probably a good thing they aren't tossing kids out into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snows been intense here, too. Lots of winter storms and it's piling up.

    ReplyDelete