Friday, March 29, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things-March 29, 2019


It's Friday! Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain! I am her co-host.

The weather this week has been wonderful! I've been taking the kids to the park on a regular basis, and the boys have also been riding their bikes a lot. This also means I've been getting some much needed exercise and fresh air.

We took a spur of the moment trip to get ice cream as a family earlier in the week. I'm always going to celebrate an opportunity to eat ice cream!

Finally, I'm also celebrating the fact that the release day for Masquerade: Oddly Suited is a little over a month away. April 30th will be here before we know it! I can't wait for everyone to have a chance to read it!



What would you like to celebrate?

3 comments:

  1. Been down to freezing at night, but the days have been nice.
    One month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you should be able to order your own copies next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been nicer and warmer here, too. Hubby and I have been walking every day and it's so nice. We are still avoiding ice and snow, but it's slowly melting.

    ReplyDelete