Today I'm also participating in the Back From the Future Blogfest (click HERE to see that post). I'm also looking to Celebrate the Small Things (click HERE).
Today is The Bloghop of Joy! Kyra Lennon and Clare Dugmore are asking us to compile a list of things (minimum of 5) that bring us joy. They can be the simplest, or strangest, little things in the world. If they make you smile, they're fair game!
- A fresh cup of coffee.
- Holding a new book in my hands.
- Getting a new notebook. The potential of all those unfilled pages makes me smile.
- Getting a hug from my kids.
- My husband giving me flowers or chocolate or making any unexpected romantic gesture.
- Cooking a really good meal at home. When I have fresh ingredients and a dash of inspiration, it can be a great experience.
- Seeing a movie that makes me think about it for days afterwards.
- Accomplishing something I'd been dreading doing. The feeling of getting it done somehow makes it worth it. I recently got this feeling after unclogging the kitchen sink. Not a glamorous thing to do, but I was glad I did it.
- Seeing the night sky.
- Seeing a sunset.
- Eating chocolate ice cream.
- Getting nice comments on my blog.
I'm sure I could list more, but that seems good enough for the purposes of this bloghop. After all, there are plenty more posts to read, and I don't want to keep you from them!