Friday, February 14, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things-February 14, 2014


It's Friday!  Let's take the time to Celebrate the Small Things with VikLit!

First of all, Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm celebrating the fact that I got a lot of cool things this week.  First of all, here's a picture of the shirt that I won from Jolie duPre over at Precious Monsters.  It looks cool, right?



Here also are some pictures of the pocket watch I bought.


                                              

And lastly, here's a photo of me wearing the dragon ear wrap I bought.  I think it looks pretty awesome.


Also, I'd like to celebrate the fact that my husband and I are supposed to have the night without the kids on Saturday.  I love spending time with the kids and all, but it'll be nice to have a date night for Valentine's Day!

What would you like to celebrate?


5 comments:

  1. T-shirt is funny. That says love to me.
    The dragon earring is cool as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter has a dragon ear wrap, but it only goes around the top, I can't wait to show her yours, it is way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool tank! I want one! LOVE the dragon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that watch looks awesome. Have a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some very awesome reasons to celebrate! Love the dragon.

    ReplyDelete