Thursday, February 23, 2017

Adam's Apple and the Infinite Regress is Now Available on Smashwords and Wattpad

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know that my sci-fi comedy story Adam's Apple and the Infinite Regress is now available for free on Smashwords and Wattpad!


I originally wrote this story for the A to Z Challenge in 2013. I dug it up a couple weeks ago, and I decided to polish it up a bit and self-publish it.  We'll see how it does.  Here's a quick rundown on the plot.

Adam Evans has always felt like the universe was mocking him. That only gets worse when he's charged with murder under bizarre circumstances and exiled from existence. Facing a life of utter solitude, he seizes the opportunity to escape with a strange girl. He's determined to put his life back together, but he never could have guessed how crazy things were about to become.

It's still awaiting premium approval, so I don't have it available through any other retailers yet.  When it is, I'll share the links with all of you.  Happy reading!

5 comments: