Friday, June 23, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things-June 23, 2017



It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain!  Tonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

The Kickstarter campaign for the 2018 Young Explorer's Adventure Guide is going well.  I'm also going to be taking part in a Facebook author party that Dreaming Robot Press is hosting next week.  That should be a fun way to interact with people, and I'm looking forward to it.

I've been in a writing slump the last few weeks.  Many of you know how that goes.  Fortunately, I seem to be getting back into the swing of things, and that's done a lot to improve my mood.  I tend to get grumpy when writing isn't going well.

My husband's youngest sister is getting married this weekend, and the weather is supposed to be beautiful for the occasion. Lyle is also supposed to be a ring bearer, and he looks handsome in his outfit.

What would you like to celebrate?


5 comments:

  1. When the writing well runs dry it's hard to get back on track. I hope your will get lots of inspiration after a weekend of merriment at the wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son will look so cute as the ring bearer.

    I got an email about Young Explorer's Adv. Guide just yesterday. I'm glad the Kickstarter is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying to get back into the swing of writing too, but it's going slow. But hey, at least this isn't a race. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the FB party! I'm sure your son will be so cute. Take tons of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping the weather held for the wedding...and completely understand the writing issue. Struggling with it myself.

    ReplyDelete