Friday, October 13, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things-October 13, 2017



It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa CainTonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

My birthday was on Wednesday.  It was a low key day, but I'm cool with that.  I recently learned that Michael J. Nelson of MST3K and Rifftrax fame shares a birthday with me, which automatically makes the day that much more awesome.

The boys (this includes my husband) had a good time making homemade Halloween decorations.  Here are a few pictures of the results.  (Note: the ghost isn't homemade, but the kids still wanted their picture taken with it.)








Happy Friday the 13th!  My husband and I always celebrate the day since we met on a Friday the 13th.  We've since considered it a good luck day for us.

What would you like to celebrate?

5 comments:

  1. You and Mike Nelson! That is awesome.
    I like your decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday. Creepy looking ghost. I would have wanted a photo with it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ghosts! I'm going to have to see if mine want to decorate a little. I guess we only have 2 weeks left. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! I started your last How to Take over the world novella. It seemed fitting for the month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a nice celebration. One of our sons has the same birthday as CC Sabathia. I'm excited about that because I'm a big Yankee fan. Hope you have a fun week.

    ReplyDelete