Friday, October 20, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things-October 20, 2017


It's Friday.  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa CainTonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

My boys got their school pictures back.  I may be biased, but I think they look handsome.



I got a short story I want to write outlined.  I set out to write it without an outline, but I felt like I was spinning my wheels and not getting anywhere.  I'm hoping that the outline, which I feel quite pleased with, will help me get it written.

The weather here has been gorgeous.  It's been in the 70's for the last few days, which is odd for where I live, but I plan to enjoy it while I can.  I know it can't last forever.

What would you like to celebrate?

5 comments:

  1. Their photos turned out good.
    I can't write anything without an outline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are good-looking boys. I'm always torn about outlines. When I get an idea for a story, I'm inspired and start writing. When I outline it, somehow the steam goes out of me. I've been trying to rectify that for years. I did just get a picture book published. So I'm happy about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their pictures turned out nice.

    It's been warm where I am too. I saw someone in short shorts and a tank top today. It should be sweater weather now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice pictures! Blessing and enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy those cool temperatures! The boys do look great :)

    ReplyDelete