The time has arrived for the And You Are . . . ? Blog Hop! This bit of holiday fun is made possible by Tammy Theriault and Emily R. King. How could I pass up on an interview with David? I mean, look at him! You CANNOT say no to that face!
1. How many speeding tickets have you gotten? 1. I've gotten tickets of other kinds as well, but the speeding ticket is the one the cop usually elects to drop so he looks like he's being nice.
2. Can you pitch a tent? It depends on what kind of tent you're talking about. I'm not a man, so I can't pitch that kind of tent (if you know what I mean ;-), but if I were to go camping, I can pitch a tent to sleep in. It may not be a pretty sight, but I can get it done.
3. What was your worst vacation ever? I'm not sure you could really count this as a vacation, but have you ever tried camping on a cold, rainy Easter weekend in Iowa. The flimsy tent did nothing to fend off the cold. Talk about miserable conditions. I was 18 years old, and I thought this sounded like fun. Had we gone camping in the summertime like normal people, it would have been better.
4. What was the last thing you bought over $100? My husband and I bought a big TV with our tax return. We didn't even need it, but you know how boys like their toys. At least it's a nice TV.
5. We're handing you the keys to what? A room filled with rabid wolverines.
6. What was the last meal cooked that made even you sick? This meal was cooked as part of that vacation from question #3. I was with two guys, and all we had to cook with was hot dogs, eggs, some ground beef, and some beer. At the end of the trip, our food supplies were dwindling, and all we had left was ground beef and beer. So the guys decided to make beer marinated ground beef. The ground beef was fatty, and the beer put it over the top as the most disgusting thing I've seen. I didn't actually cook it, but I was present for its creation, so I feel I have some liability in the matter.
7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like _____? . . . a hot air balloon was inflated in her pants!
8. What was your first car? A 1979 Lincoln Continental. I got it about a month after my 16th birthday. I guess if the question were "What was your first boat?" this would still be an appropriate response. This car was HUGE! I remember I drove to school in heavy fog one morning. When I got there, I told a classmate that it was so foggy I couldn't see past my hood. He wittily replied that with my car, this was still a long way.
9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she's okay or laugh first? Laugh and take pictures! Ask if they're okay so you can document the inevitable angry retort.
10. What's the worst song ever? LMFAO's Sexy and I Know It. Sorry, the song is bad enough, but the music video is enough to send me over the edge. And I know I'm writing off the edge over here, but this is too much for me. If you haven't seen the terribleness, I can't say I'm recommending it. Yet, if you're into extreme sports, you may be able to survive it. Watch at your own risk!