Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Express Yourself: Everyday Foods


The Express Yourself Weekly Meme is hosted by Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests.

The question for this week is: What could you eat everyday and not grow tired of it?

Most foods will wear on you if you eat them too frequently, even if you love them.  Still, there are a few foods that would take me a long time to tire of, and I'll share them with you.

Stir Fry-I love Chinese food in general, and one thing I love about stir fry is the plethora of yummy vegetables.  I LOVE mega doses of vegetables.  The stir fry can also contain beef, pork, or chicken.  The different meats vary the flavor in their own unique ways, and I love them all.

Chips and Dip-The dip can be salsa, salsa con queso, or any variety of sour cream based dips.    The dip can be loaded with spinach.  I just love chips and dip, and I'm getting hungry simply thinking about it!

Hard-Boiled Eggs-I'm not sure why, but I LOVE hard boiled eggs!  I can eat them with a little salt and pepper, or I can eat them in the form of deviled eggs, or I can enjoy them in a good egg salad.  They also go well in potato salad, which happens to be another of my favorite foods.

What foods can you eat every day?


4 comments:

  1. I do like hard boiled eggs, but I'm not sure I could eat them every day. However, I do agree with you about the stir-fry thing. I love the crunchy vegetables, and the colour of everything. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could eat string cheese every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those all sound great. I could probably do chips and dip every day, too.

    ReplyDelete