Friday, September 26, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things-September 26, 2014


It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with VikLit!

I am proud to be a co-host for this weekly blogging event.  The other lovely co-hosts are:

Diana Wilder
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse

This week I'm celebrating the continuation of nice weather.  Here in Iowa, this time of year can be volatile as far as weather goes.  It's nice to be able to enjoy a nice, warm day at the end of September.

My oldest is sick, but while he's not out of the woods, he is now past the vomiting stage of the illness.  For that, I and my washing machine are grateful.  

I'm also celebrating something I wouldn't usually celebrate.  Paying bills.  Much as I hate the process and the way the bank account looks afterwards, it's good to know that it's been dealt with and that I'll have a whole month before I have to worry about that particular bill again.

What would you like to celebrate?


5 comments:

  1. I get excited when all the bills are paid.
    Glad the barfing is over. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting the finances in order is always a weight off the mind! Sorry your boy has been sick, hope he is soon feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that part of paying bills - especially when all of your bills go through and you realise you have a little extra. This happened to me this month for the first time in about 3 years - working all those extra hours paid off.
    Hope your son feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that your oldest is getting better...I hate when the kiddos are sick...I always feel so helpless that I can't make them better. Anyways, seems like a bunch of us are celebrating the beautiful weather...fall is my favorite! As for bills...I tackle this tomorrow...hate doing them, but it is nice knowing when they are done...I hear ya!
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your son is feeling better. I just went through that with my kids a couple of weeks ago. Not fun!

    ReplyDelete