Friday, December 23, 2016

Celebrate the Small Things-December 23, 2016


It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain!  Tonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

Little Zoe is a month old as of yesterday.  It's amazing how quickly the time flies.  She's getting bigger every day.  






The kids are on winter break now, and we're going to spend today making gingerbread men.  I've never done this before, so I have no idea how things are going to turn out.  Wish me luck.  In either case, I'm sure the kitchen will be a disaster when all is said and done.

As always, I'm looking forward to Christmas with my husband and the kids. We're going to have a busy weekend, but I'm sure it'll be lots of fun.  The boys will likely have us all out of bed at the crack of dawn on Christmas morning, but that's okay.  Coffee is my friend for a reason, and I love seeing how excited they get.

What would you like to celebrate?



4 comments:

  1. Awwww....she's precious!!!! Have a great day making gingerbread men with the kids!!!
    Merry Christmas, LG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics of the little beauty! Happy Holidays.

    Marilyn @ onbecomingawriter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoe is so cute! I love that you're baking with the boys. Good luck with the gingerbread, and have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a Healthy & Happy New Year!

    Marilyn @ onbecomingawriter.com

    ReplyDelete